Lead Java Developer
We are looking for a strong technologist for Lead Java Developer position with background in API buildout, Java, Streaming technologies and distributed system design.
What will you do?
- Work in a leading banking environment on modern treasury funding software development
- Design the application at low level and contribute to higher level architecture decisions
- Be involved in the full agile development lifecycle from analysis, design, development and deployment
- Be the custodian for code quality and test coverage
- Implement code alongside your team
- Provide technical guidance and be able to influence across all members of the team
- Play a key role in our company achieving its mission and learn how to sustain a treasury funding platform serving a number of demanding businesses
- Core Java 8+ and JUnit frameworks
- Experience with Oracle (PL/SQL)
- Experience with REST Api, gRPC or GraphQL
- Knowledge of distributed caches, Ignite highly desirable
- Knowledge of multithreading concepts and design patterns
- Analytical and problem-solving personality
- Great communication skills
Good to have:
- Familiarity with Treasury or Financial Services in general
- Knowledge of developing microservices and robust APIs
- Experience in working with big volumes of data
- Experience with spring boot
- Knowledge of Angular
- Ability to work within a virtual (geographically dispersed) technical scrum team
The team is distributed globally in UK, US, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, India and China. In this role you will communicate with various functional groups within our company and work closely with technologists and the business.
What we offer:
Friendly and inclusive corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is valued.
We are a team that believe in making everyone succeed.
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- A supportive workplace for professionals in terms of childcare leave:
- Flexible working options
- Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- Competitive compensation package with added benefits:
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Group Life Insurance