Do you want to work for a global player, where they care about inclusion, diversity and their people? Then this job could be your next career goal! Help them to provide energy-efficient solutions that have real impact on the environment – join the Team as a Senior Project Manager!
You will be responsible to manage a team of PMs and the project plans of a large SAP implementation in the EMEA region.
- Plan, control and execute project requirements
- Define and communicate roles for project team members
- Establish project budget, track spend and communicate current and project burn rates
- Work with customers and technical resources to develop project plans, detailing work break down structures and critical path
- Perform risk management planning, risk identification and mitigation
- Develop communication strategies and lead communications with key stakeholders
- Perform vendor management and contract negotiations and reviews
- Providing project leadership by adhering to standard departmental policies, processes and documentation guidelines for project delivery
- Ensuring sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on schedule and budget variances
- Ensuring quality delivery of team member tasks in accordance to the plan
- Directing the work of a large-scale team of IT and functional resources
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Project Management
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- PMP certificate
- Successfully led major SAP enterprise system implementations, preferably in large, multi-national organizations
Generally, you have to travel 25% up to 50% during peak project times. Travel will generally stay within EMEA but could include an occasional trip to the US.
Our offer for your hard work:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development – We invest in our employees: Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Home office opportunity
We need a professional with a problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization!
Are you that kind of superhero?
Then don’t forget to apply with your CV below! 🙂