If you are a talkative individual, who truly has a good problem-solving skill and also enjoys meeting new people, then this is the career path you are seeking for! Keep reading!
Must have skills:
- At least bachelor’s degree in IT
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT security
- Experience primarily in IT audits, IT compliance, IT risk assessment, control processes and frameworks
- Knowledge of data protection and GDPR
- Knowledge of IT security standards, best practices and acts
- Customer service focused
- Ability to coordinate different stakeholders in different time zones across the globe
- Problem-solving skills
- Structured personality and working style
- Ability to assess, understand and mitigate risks
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English – both oral and written
- Master’s degree in IT
- CISA and/or CISSP certificate
- Project management experience
Why to choose us?
- Internal trainings, where you can get to know individual technology solutions and applications
- Participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- You can try your hand at different areas within the company
- Friendly and modern work environment
- Competitive salary, cafeteria and other benefits
Place of work – Budapest
Come and join the team as a Consultant Superhero!
This position is for a fixed-term contract for 6 months. But also an opportunity for more: in case of mutual satisfaction you can have an offer for an indefinite contract.
Apply with your CV below! 🙂