If you have a problem solving mindset with a focus on SAP design and configuration, then you’re at the right place at the right time!
We have a great new career opportunity for you – read on and apply to be an
SAP Lead Analyst – SD
You will cover the SD (Sales & Distribution) module of SAP – including the Quotation process, the Sales process including pricing, the Shipping process, the Billing process and all related master data.
Also you will be involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements gathering, analysis of proposed process and/or system changes, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope.
- At least 4 years SAP SD experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experience
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hands-on SAP configuration in the SD module of SAP
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support, and review of business training materials
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users – identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues
- Work in partnership with business users
- Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams
- Demonstrate analytical skills
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools
- Assist in mentoring and/or training new analysts as required
- Participate in business level improvement committees as needed
This position requires 50% travel in the EMEA region.
- Challenging projects
- Excellent working environment
- Great company culture and values
- Learning and Development opportunity