I heard through the grapevine that you are that kind of ACE, who is blessed with a problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization!
Oh, and also are you experienced in SAP FICO design and configuration?
Awesome! Scroll down and read the whole description, because this position is going to fit like a glove!
- Hands-on ERP configuration in the Finance and Controlling (FICO) process stream
- Complete documentation, lead unit testing, provide integration testing support
- Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions etc.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement ERP system solutions
- Assist in mentoring & training new business analysts
- At least 4 years FICO ERP experience including design and configuration
- Full Life-cycle ERP Implementation project experiences
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment
- Learning & Development – We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities
Location: Hungary – Budapest
The Lead analyst is involved throughout the full project lifecycle by assisting the Project Managers through requirements, analysis process, management of system changes and testing aligned with the project scope!
If you feel the chemistry, apply below!
We just can’t wait to get to know you better!