RPA Analysts? Who they are?
They’re those cool guys, who know that different unpredicted outcomes are bad for automation.
Would you like to be the next one? 🙂 We have a great job opportunity for you,
apply to be a Robotic Process Automation Analyst!
…and you can contact with different business units, collect their requirements, measure processes, plus prepare process design documents.
Now that’s sounds so exciting, isn’t it?
Let’s dig into details:
You will be working as part of the RPA team and will be responsible for developing a selected number of processes for automation. Also you will be responsible for all aspects of development including reviewing business process design documents, developing automations scripts, testing solutions using RPA tools.
What will you do?
- Writing automation scripts
- Support technical development of RPA design processes
- Oversee process mapping activities
- Review and approve process mapping documents
- Lead technical development activities
- Develop automation scripts
- Conduct unit/integration/load testing
- Carry out testing, implementation
- Provide RPA production support
- Provide support for local customers
- Ensure excellent project documentation
What will you need?
- Batchelor’s degree
- Strong reporting background: experience in Excel and VBA
- Minimum 1 years experience working on business process automation (e.g. BPM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Process mapping and design experience
- Agile and Scrum methodology knowledge
- Preferred degree: IT or similar Technical field
- Previous development experience in other programing languages
- RPA development experience using RPA products and tools (Blueprism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, WorkFusion)
What can we offer?
- Modern inspiring environment
- Growth opportunity within company
- Professional training
- You can use your English on a daily basis
Place of work: Budapest
Click here for more Analyst/ Reporting jobs: Analyst positions
Click here for more Business Analyst jobs: Business Analyst positions