Do you consider yourself a responsible person?
Because we are currently looking for Project Specialists to provide project management support for the implementation and management of tools and processes in IT (mainly infrastructure) projects.
And it will give you a lot of responsibilities such as:
- Perform regular (weekly or bi-weekly) F2F meetings with Project Managers.
- Perform reporting consolidation and other reporting requests as they are raised by programme management, maintain a list of Reports produced, including frequency and recipients.
- Monitor the progress of the project tasks versus plan and produces quality reports accordingly, under the supervision of the Programme PMO Manager.
- Monitor and manage the logging of: Risk/Issues/Change requests/Acceptance of deliverables
- Maintain the meeting calendar and join transition/transformation management team meetings to take meeting minutes and actions to be distributed within the team.
Here’s some more:
- Manage the internal SharePoint collaboration tool (standard, space and user access).
- Ensure standards are followed in documentation management.
- Maintain the transition/transformation folders in the extranet SharePoint to share documents with the customer.
- Coordinate and distribute the transition/transformation newsletter.
Still too easy?
Take these too:
- Ensures distribution lists are up-to-date.
- Uploads reports on SharePoint.
What we expect from your side?
Well, it would be great if you had 2+ years experience in project coordination or assistance and also be fluent in English (oral and written). We hope you have a solid knowledge of MS Excel and MS Project and excellent communication and negotiation skills with a pro-active approach.
You should be good at analysing complex issues and taking decisive action and we hope you have an ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
If we are talking about abilities, cope with peak workloads and short deadlines is a must here.
Did I mention experience yet? Our ideal fellow worker has good experience in project analysis and structuring as well as in risk and change management and financial reporting.
Have you recognised yourself by the description? Scroll down and apply! 🙂
Place of work: Budapest
Click here for more Project Management jobs: Project Management positions