If you have a reasonable experience in leading IT projects and if you really like mysteries, then we gladly offer you this Senior Project Managers position. We can’t tell you all the secret ingredients straight away, but we can surely tell you this: Our client is an international, market leader company in Information Technology industry.
- Participate in international projects.
- Manage the successful execution of projects lifecycles, driving the delivery of all technical provisioning tasks.
- Communicates with customers and builds excellent relationship with all partners.
- Ensure risk management, quality control and production assurance protocols are executed to guarantee the delivery of quality implementations.
- Project closing and administration.
- University degree in IT.
- Minimum 4 years project management experience in IT Infrastructure area and be familiar with: Data Centers/SAN/virtualization/cloud technologies.
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure planning.
- Fluent English language knowledge.
- Professional certification, such as Prince2/PMP, or willingness to obtain certification.
What we offer
- Chance to work in an open, multicultural and rapidly expanding organization.
- Possibility to try yourself in various IT related projects.
- Professional development and career path.
Place of work
Click here for more Project Management jobs: Project Management positions