Apply to be that dynamic leader who is passionate about business process transformation and would love to coordinate our partner’s new Treasury Funding Team.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Managing and coordinating technology, process improvement, reengineering initiatives and projects for Treasury Funding
- Coordinate the work of the new team (5-6 members)
- Liaise with experts from various groups of the company
- Developing and executing Funding transformation initiatives
- Identifying operational efficiency and new transformation opportunities
- Managing tasks and responsibilities for projects and assigned initiatives (associated with planning, coordination and support of business reviews)
- Monitoring progress in achieving objectives
- Ensuring effective progress communication
- Keeping project documentations up-to-date and senior management updated
- Planning and coordinating user acceptance Testing and Production roll-out
What will you need?
- University or college degree
- Excellent English knowledge
- 4-5 years of relevant experience – Process and Project Management
- Preferably in Finance
- Strong analytic mindset
- Logical, systematic and timely approach
- Ability to map and reengineer processes
- Ability to synthesize information, priorize and drive results
- Strong track record displaying indirect influencing skills
- Self-motivated personality
What can we offer?
- Growth opportunity within company
- Gaining in-depth experience of numerous bank processes
- Broader exposure to the field of Business and Treasury
- Professional trainings
- Modern work environment
Place of work: Budapest
A brand new team will be built.
If you’re ready to accept this new professional challenge, apply now!