Do you have a self-motivated personality with strong analytical skills?
Have you graduated in field of Accounting or Finance or Banking and looking for a job where you have the opportunity to grow?
Then this could be a perfect role for you where you can use your analytical mindset in ever growing number of fields at our international client.
Fresh graduates and candidates with relevant experience in a similar role are both welcome.
What will you do?
- Provide accurate and timely funding forecasts for approximately 40 currencies across Western Europe
- Monitor Nostro Account balances and align reporting to Market Currency Cut-offs
- Review and analyse complex transactions both intraday and during reconciliation
- Effective communication with multiple foreign departments
- Keep strict daily cut-off times in terms of reconciliation of Nostro accounts
- Collect information from various banking systems and platforms
What will you need?
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking is an advantage
- Detail oriented personality with strong analytical background
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Proactivity and critical thinking
- Fluency in English
- Excellent spoken and written Hungarian
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Self motivated personality
- Ablility to work independently, learns quickly
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders and departments
What can we offer?
- Growth opportunity within company
- Gaining knowledge of numerous bank products and processes through their effect on cash management
- Broader exposure to the field of Operations/Treasury
- Professional trainings
- Modern environment
Place of work: Budapest