Were you always outstanding in understanding complexity?
Have you graduated as an IT professional but realised that coding is not your thing?
Then this could be a perfect role for you where you can use your common sense and analytical mindset to measure risk in ever growing number of fields at our international client.
- To support Risk Managers and Risk & Controls Managers in implementing/monitoring risk mitigation activities within the EMEA region.
- Thorough, accurate, timely analysis of information, data.
- Creating risk reports.
- Work with the various Technology teams to make sure Control execution is logical, timely and effective.
- Operation in multiple countries with a large number of stakeholders, managing different cultures and working styles.
- College or university degree.
- Excellent self-planning, prioritisation and organisational skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyse and organize process and procedures, including document control.
- Ability to critically review and check data.
- Experience in risk reporting (preferable).
- Excellent English is essential.
- Persuasive verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Time management skills; able to work independently.
- Demonstrable, in-depth research skills.
- Understanding of at least one infrastructure area.
- Advanced IT skills – must have experience of Microsoft Office including Word and Excel and Power Point.
Place of work: Budapest
Click here for more IT Risk/COB/Controls jobs: IT Risk/COB/Controls positions
Click here for more Analyst/ Reporting jobs: Analyst positions