If you are ready for new website development challenge and would like to join great team update your CV and apply! We can’t wait to meet you in person. 🙂
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to work with us full time in our friendly Budapest based HQ.
What will you do?
- Maintain multiple complex and high-traffic WordPress websites
- Develop custom and interactive WordPress Sites, themes, and Plugins using proven technologies and best practices
- Customize existing WordPress themes depending on the needs of the specific website
- Work in an Agile Environment, collaborating closely with designers, developers, SEO and Marketing teams
- Optimization of WordPress websites for speed and conversion
- WordPress security auditing, including auditing plugins and themes for security risks
- Troubleshoot bugs and fix them in a timely and non-disruptive manner
- Developing Custom APIs and working with third-party APIs
What will you need?
- Min. 5 years of WordPress Experience
- 4+ years of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MySQL experience
- 2+ years of Experience working with / developing APIs
- Expertise with modifying and managing themes and plugins
- Ability to develop/modify WordPress themes and plugins with clean, logical and reusable code that is compatible with all of the other plugins and themes
- Deep understanding of WordPress code
- Thirst to learn new things and constantly improve your work
- Problem Solver mentality – e.g.: if plugins are conflicting, you won’t stop until things are running smoothly
- Innovator mindset – passion for finding new ways to improve websites
- Interpersonal skills – positive communication is critical to make sure all the teams are always on the same page
- Strong understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
What can we offer?
- Modern environment
- Supporting professional team
- Working independently
- Weekly English language session
- Fruitday – seasonal fruit selection
- Positive thinking, openminded and diverse colleagues
Have you find yourself between the lines? I hope yes, so just apply below with your updated CV! 🙂
Place of work: Budapest, XIII. district