Apply to be a Financial Process Analyst who will join a new team at our partner’s organization.
This team’s main focus will be to participate actively in the transformation of the Funding processes. The team will consist of 5-6 members.
Your tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Take part in coordinating Technology, Process Improvement, reengineering initiatives and projects for Treasury Funding
- Contact with experts from various groups of the company on a weekly basis
- Map processes and design go to state
- Execute User Acceptance Testing
- Identify operational efficiency and further funding transformation opportunities and drive execution of those initiatives
- Monitor progress in achieving stated objectives and ensure that progress is communicated effectively
- Keep projects documents up to date
What will you need?
- University or college degree
- Strong English knowledge
- 2-3 years’ experience of Process Development (preferably in Finance) or PMO
- Strong analytic mindset
- Logical, systematic and timely approach
- Ability to map and reengineer processes
- Ability to synthesize information, priorize
- Strong organizing skills
- Self-motivated personality
What can we offer?
- Growth opportunity within company
- Gaining in-depth experience of numerous bank processes
- Broader exposure to the field of Business and Treasury
- Professional trainings
- Modern work environment
Place of work: Budapest
A brand new team will be built – be the part of it, apply now! 🙂