Can you make quick decisions based on facts?
Also you can easily motivate others, because you are a master in assertive communication?
Read more, we have a new job opportunity for you!
- BA degree in Finance or other relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in multinational environment
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
- Good business acumen
- Excellent communicational skills, able to build strong working relationships
- Fluency in English
- MS Office advanced skills (especially in Excel)
- Time flexible and enthusiastic with travelling, because you’ll travel quarterly
Your responsibilities would be:
- Support key deliverables in the Annual Cost Process
- Analyze Finance related facts and data
- Cost savings realization
- Work with Purchasing to deliver Forecast commitments
- Support monthly and ad-hoc reporting of the Interior Team’s
- Support ad-hoc Global reviews
- Working closely with Interior Finance Team located abroad
- Support consolidation, review and reporting
Our offer for your happiness:
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Youthful, supportive team
- You can use your English
Click here for more similar positions!