Somebody whispered me, you were that kind of kiddo who always supervised others in the school without being bossy and you have become a software engineer!
If it’s true, then just keep reading, maybe you can be the next ArchitectGUY who can easily regulate the process!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Technical and architectural implementation of IT related tasks
- Planning the integration of applications
- Handling and developing of the application portfolio, as well as continuous maintenance and management of these registration data records
- Participation in the technical design of banking application systems and applications; quality assurance and defining solution directions and standards, enforcing standards and implementing standards
- Assessment of development needs, consistency analysis of them, preparation of feasibility study (incl. alternative solutions), and its submission for business decisions
- Mapping and tracking business processes and data connections to IT applications
- Monitoring and analyzing market-based IT solutions for systems and applications that are within its scope of responsibility, plus suggesting solutions
- Participation in strategy-making activities and elaboration of corporate IT strategy.
- Participation in solving system integration related tasks, engineering and IT planning of related systems and interfaces
- Preparation of data for business benefits and value proposition, identifying architecture alternatives and measuring the cost/benefit of all of them
Requirements for the position:
- BA degree preferably in field of IT or Economy with IT specialization
- Proficiency in service-based architectures (SOA)
- Up-to-date knowledge of IT technologies, especially in fields of application development and system integration
- Technological experience in System-planning and developing
- Knowledge of development methodologies and tools (eg. RUP, TOGAF)
- Experience in performing as architect, defining/designing architecture solutions.
- Deep knowledge of applications and platformsused in specific industry sector
- Ability to coordinate teamwork and to work independently as well
- Ability to find solution for complex issues with many participants
- Good English – intermediate level both oral & written
- System approach
These special skills are nice to have:
- Extensive knowledge of system integration
- Experience in Strategic planning
- Work experience at bank/financial institution
- Equation, SAP, Zeus, Murex, POS, ATM, Base24 knowledge
- GIRO, VIBER, SWIFT, SEPA knowledge
Benefits for your hard work:
- Internal trainings where you can get to know individual technology solutions and applications
- Participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- Outstanding salary, cafeteria and other benefits
- Friendly and modern work environment
PLUS: You can come up with crazy good, or amazing ideas which you can achieve in real life!
Place of work: Budapest
I hope you find yourself between the lines! Apply below, because we are excited to get to know you!
Click here for more IT jobs: IT related positions