We have a new opportunity for you. This work is to ensure the tools used to build, configure, test, and distribute the applications developed by the Quant team function as required. 🙂
What will you do?
- Develop new and adapt existing tools to changing development, production, and release management standards
- Work closely with global teams to refine and monitor the continuous integration platforms
- Provide level 2 production support
The work will involve daily contact with the teams in Pune India and New York and offers an excellent environment in which you work alongside top professionals across these disciplines to get a broad understanding of the business.
Extensive training will be given, and it is expected that some of this will require some travel to New York for a few days at a time for the first 3-6 months as a minimum.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience developing software under Linux.
- Working knowledge of Python and either Bash or Korn shells
- C++ programming language
- Creating / maintaining build configurations using CMake
- Prior experience maintaining an automated continuous integration service (Jenkins preferred).
- BSc in Science, Technology or Engineering discipline
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to take ownership and proactively follow up on issues
- Excellent technological background
- Professional trainings
- Modern environment
- Challenging international projects
- Growth opportunity within company
Local: Budapest, Hungary