If you have experience with Digital data using Big Data and you want to get the most out of yourself,
apply now with your CV to challenge yourself in international projects!
What will you do?
- Interacting with Business analysts and managers to understand the requirements behind BRDs/FRDs/SRs
- Complete understanding of application code through code compilation, code walkthrough, execution flow, overall design
- Participate in design review/code/project review meetings- local/global
- Build and maintain knowledge graphs for various financial domains
- Train deep learning models with internal and external training datasets
- Develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning, data regression and rules-based models
- Adapt standard machine learning methods to best exploit modern parallel environments (e.g. distributed clusters, multicore SMP, and GPU)
- Code deliverables in tandem with the team and mentor junior members of the team
- Evaluate current market place products and research in architecting solutions
- Developing and improving the data team’s culture
- Clickstream and event analytics
- Fraud and robot detection
- Support budgeting with tools, data and forecasts
- Support decisions of the management and other teams with data-driven insights
What will you need?
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar field
- Computer science or related engineering degree
- Hands-on experience with architecting, designing, and developing
Which skills are needed?
- Expert programming skills in one of these languages: Python, R programming language with relevant work experience
- Predictive analytics: In-depth understanding of the machine learning algorithms/techniques
- Advanced proficiency with statistical/analytical tools
- Experience with Digital data using Big Data: Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Additional experience in tesseract, opencv, gensim, imagemagick, pdfminer
- Tensor flow knowledge
- NLG experience
- Knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk Management, Financial products – is a plus
- NLP processing using NLTK, Topic Modelling, applying methods such as LSA, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, LSTM, BiDAF etc.
- Hands-on experience with Development using Java/Python based Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence techniques for problems like NLP, NLG, and learning conversational semantics
What can we offer?
- International projects where you will do what you are doing the best and having fun by overcoming new challenges every day
- Growth opportunity
- Excellent technological background
- Good compensation package
Place of work: Budapest
We hope you like the job, because we are ready to know you better!
Send us your CV below! 🙂
Or click here for similar positions!