Are you confident in dashboard development and you want to get the most out of yourself?
Read the whole description and apply with your CV to challenge yourself in international projects!
What will you do?
- Dashboard development
- Experiment and A/B testing measurement
- Forecast modeling for KPIs and campaigns
- Developing and improving the data team’s culture
- Clickstream and event analytics
- Fraud and robot detection
- Support budgeting with tools, data and forecasts
- Support decisions of the management and other teams with data-driven insights
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas
What will you need?
- 2-4 years’ experience in similar field
- Computer science or related engineering degree
What skills we are looking for?
- Expert programming skills in one of these languages: Python, R programming language with relevant work experience
- Predictive analytics: In-depth understanding of the machine learning algorithms/techniques
- Advanced proficiency with statistical/analytical tools
- Experience with Digital data using Big Data: Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Practical knowledge and proficiency across the following areas:
- SQL query and optimisation skills
- UNIX / Linux
What can we offer?
- International projects where you will do what you are doing the best and having fun by overcoming new challenges every day
- Growth opportunity
- Excellent technological background
- Good compensation package
We hope you like the job, because we are ready to know you better!
Send your CV below! 🙂
Or click here for similar positions!