A real Black Belt Ninja with a problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization.
Even if you are half way to the mountain peak, and you have the Green Belt and you are unstoppable to get higher, don’t hesitate!
We have an amazing opportunity for You!
- Lead the continuous improvement function for Business Services Center
- Lead the CI team and organization (team of 3)
- Establish and lead working teams
- Support the transition of processes
- Ensure KPI and performance measurements are taken
- Measure business impact KPIs and value
- Lead and support the facilitation of a training on all elements of the Continuous Improvement Framework (CIF), Six Sigma and Lean tools
- Establish and maintain a library of detailed standard work documentation
- Partner with leadership teams at site and in the region
- Utilize EBS tools to eliminate waste while driving customer satisfaction, cost reduction, and improved efficiency performance
- Building local organizational capability and deployment of Continuous Improvement Framework
- Initiate and Coordinate with Business Services Centers CI forums globally
- Lead SAM CI projects for best practices in the office areas within the region and implement it at SSC level
- Bachelor’s or MSc degree
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- 8-10 years project management or Lean Six Sigma experience or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of process or SSC environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Outstanding partner relationship management
- Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
- Learning & Development
Location – Budapest
Apply with your CV below and get to know more about the position!
If you are are not that kind of superhero, just click here for more manager jobs!