If you’d like to picture yourself in a new position creating complex reports and strategic analysis,
then this CM (Campaign Management) Reporting Specialist job could be the perfect fit for you! 🙂
Let’s dig into details:
What will you do?
- Complex analysis of Variable Marketing programs in European markets
- Effectiveness Analysis of programs, sales volumes and shares driven by Marketing campaigns analysis of financial data
- Regular and ad-hoc reports to support decision making
- Fields: Pricing, Sales and Market Research, Finance, Brand Finance
- Review data captured, processes followed and incentive structures
- Identify opportunities for re-engineering/complexity reduction
- Support reviews and meetings with NSCs and Ford of Europe management
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required
What will you need?
- BA or MA Degree – preferably in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics or IT
- SQL and Visual Basic Programming knowledge
- Ability to proactively progress an issue, develop options and recommendations
- Outstanding MS Office skills – especially Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong English
- Structured thinking
- Very good communication skills
- Accuracy with the ability to comply with deadlines
- Ability to work proactively as part of a team
What can we offer?
- Home office opportunity (1 day /week)
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Youthful, supportive team
- You can use your English
Place of work: Budapest
Apply now via the application form below with your updated CV and contact info!