In this time, we are searching for a real Cloud Ninja, who have an actual Cloud experience, strong technical knowledge and also confidence and persuasive skills to drive the process and motivate the others.
If you find yourself between the rows, read the description and apply to the job below with your CV! 🙂
What will you do?
- Collaborating with respective Product or Function and Regional Business Continuity Manager, plus Technology Teams
- Create, enhance and maintain assessment criteria for key technologies including Cloud, Fintech and Robotics
- Develop and maintain the assessment schedule
- Track assessment completion, identified gaps and corrective actions to completion
- Attend assigned architecture forums and project updates
- Partnering with the specific application development teams
- Develop program level metrics and escalate risks associated with identified gaps and delays in corrective action
- Develop, pilot and implement continuous improvements to the Technology Resilience Program
What will you need?
- BA Degree required or equivalent work experience
- 5 – 7 years technology with actual experience in managing application development, infrastructure platforms, architecture/network design, database management
- Actual Cloud experience is a must
- Practical expertise in emerging technologies (Cloud, APIs, robotics, social media)
- Knowledge of standard Control or Risk Management Frameworks
- Experience managing global or cross-business projects in a matrix organizational structure
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and problem-solving skills
- Audit/Control or Technical Consulting experience a plus
- Banking or Financial industry background a plus
What can we offer?
- Growth opportunity within the company
- Gaining in-depth experience of numerous bank processes
- Broader exposure to the field of Business and Treasury
- Professional trainings
- Modern work environment
Place of work: Budapest
So, do you feel the chemistry?
If your answer is YES, apply to the job below with your CV! 🙂