If you’re a determined developer and would like to focus on Technology and Software Development, we have a new career opportunity for you!
Be challenged and unleash your expertise to work on critical Analytics, Big Data and AI/ML projects! 🙂
We are looking for awesome candidates: both JUNIORS and SENIORS are welcome!
- Participate in the major corporate initiative of the Fundamental Review of Trading Book (FRTB)
- Design and develop distributed quantitative analytics software and risk simulation models
- Deliver high quality technical solutions in a fast paced environment
- Work effectively as part of a large global team
What will you need?
- Hands-on software development experience – preferably in C++
- BSC/ MSC degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or quantitative field (e.g. Math, Statistics)
- C++ design and development skills
- Relevant experience building high throughput VaR and/or pricing engines
- Conversant with build, deployment and debugging processes
- C++, SQL, RDBMS, Google Protobuf, Messaging like JTIBCO, MQ, Shell, PERL, Linux/UNIX
- Prior exposure to Market Risk domain and understanding of VaR, valuation engines
- Prior financial firm or Risk domain experience
- Knowledge of financial products and industry fundamentals
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
- Good work ethics and go-getter
- Proactive, agile, and open to opportunities
- Focus on high-performance computing, distributed architecture, framework development
- Strong English knowledge
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Excellent compensation package and career path
- Home office opportunity and flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring environment
- Work with huge and high-performant systems
Click here for more developer job!