Senior Project Manager with proactive attitude
If you have 4+ years experience as a Project Manger and you’d like to make a big step forward then this job will be your next career goal!
To move the current IT infrastructure to a centralized Data Center and also migrate affiliates to the centralized system
– join the global team as a Senior Project Manager!
- To run and manage all transitions / migrations related activities in the project
- To manage the Planning / Execution / Discover / Analyses / Assessment activities in the project
- To work with technical teams, architecture team and migration teams on technical solutions and also scope changes
- To drive the communication with Customer including scope, onboarding, handover, upcoming changes, all technical aspects, impacts, downtime, change window and architectural changes etc.
It’s a strong client facing role, the main requirement is the proactive attitude .
You’ll also need the followings:
- 4-5 years of PM experience
- Fluent English
- Push all owners to do their project tasks
- Overview all project activities including business and technical overview
- Communicate with the Customer (scope and technical requests as well)
- Work under high pressure
- Work more than 8 hours per day, as it’s an EMEA wide project
- Run project on high level, working with dotted line reporting PMs
- Challenging international projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values
- Learning & Development – we invest in our employees: Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Home office opportunity
Please note: approx. 5-10% travelling belongs to this position.
We need an expert with a problem-solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization!
If you’re interested in this Superhero position, apply with your CV below!
We can’t wait to meet you!