Senior Analyst (HR Transformation, Workforce Planning Engagement)
This position is part of the Workforce Planning team that is at the center of the company’s transformation efforts across the firm. In this role, you will work with HR and business leaders to project the organizational implications of their strategic choices, ensuring that the future workforce of the organization meets the expectations of staffing adequacy. You will provide daily analysis and support on project statuses and deliverables, analyze results and propose actions to the Engagement Team within the Workforce Planning unit.
To succeed in this role you need excellent coordination and communication abilities, relevant experience in organizational transformation and project management as an individual contributor, as well as familiarity with Risk & Control areas.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the development of a resourcing tool and act as a stakeholder for the Workforce Planning team when facing Risk & Control organizations’ decision making roles
- Participate in the build-out of a Common Risk & Control Taxonomy framework, track and follow-up on deliverables around its implementation
- Analyze and measure the current staffing methodologies that exist across the organization and ensure adherence to the operating model
- Identify/implement staffing capacity planning and management tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and effectiveness
- Continuously validate business demand drivers into the capacity planning methodologies and processes, provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Utilize dashboards and analytics to create a data driven capacity planning environment.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 5 years of work experience across the Risk & Control areas or in Project Management in the banking sector
- Advanced English language skills
- Robust analytical and project management skills with proven track-record to handle change management
- Global mindset that enables operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- Adaptable, flexible, organized and self-directed personality
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to manage stakeholder relationships across various levels of seniority.
- Project Management certificate
What can our partner offer for you?
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest