IT Business Lead Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Business Lead Analyst who responsible for collating and analyzing the business requirements and be the liaison between technology and business teams.
- Consult and collate business requirements; identify and document Use-Cases
- Produce Business Requirement Documents and obtain stakeholder sign off; be disciplined in managing changing requirements
- Translate the business requirements into functional and technical requirements for the technology team consumption
- Liaise with Program management, Development team, and testing team to ensure that requirements are understood and deliverables meet the business requirements
- Proactively monitor potential speed bumps and notify stakeholders of any risks, bottlenecks, problems, issues, and concerns
- Analyze data to ensure comprehensive coverage of use cases and testing methodology
- Testing of deliverable functionalities
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct or matrix managers.
What will you need?
Minimum 12 years of total experience with about 5 years as a BA in a financial domain
- Understanding of project SDLC
- Hands-on Experience with SQL queries
- Graduate in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) discipline
- Bachelor Degree
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Data analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written English
- Results-oriented, self-start with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge of Transfer Pricing Concepts and Methodologies
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Home office and/or dynamic working hours
- Lots of challenges to learn
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest