In this role you will be responsible for:
- Design, implement, document and maintain our AWS infrastructure in a highly evolving cloud infrastructure
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack
- Facilitate in the development and ongoing management of our automation including Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation etc.
- Working closely with engineering teams to foster a strong culture of collaboration, system development lifecycles and infrastructure as code practices
- Monitor environment for abnormal performance, failures or unauthorized access and take required steps to minimize downtime or loss of data
- Implement, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD processes, tools and execution; includes infrastructure as a code, test frameworks, code quality analysis, etc.
What will you need?
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering (or any related field)
- 4+ years of CI/CD experience
- 3+ years experience scripting skills with infrastructure as code (Python, CloudFormation, Terraform, AWS CDK)
- Hands-on experience in DevOps processes & tools (CircleCI, Ansible, GitHub etc.)
- Dockers, DC/OS, Kubernetes
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
What can we offer?
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent technological background
- Career growth
Applications from subcontractors are also welcome!
Place of work: Budapest