Android Software Engineer
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Building applications according to the design, ensuring the code follows best coding practices and industry standards
- Providing designers with feedback
- Working closely with backend engineers to understand and properly use the systems APIs
- Working closely with squad members to create and operationalize end-to-end user journey throughout the Product features
- Writing unit/integration tests, developing automation tools for daily tasks
Your ideal background:
- 2+ years Android engineering experience
- Experience programming in Kotlin
- Experience with: Dagger / Hilt, Android JetPack and Reactive programming
- Deep understanding of: MVVM architecture, software design patterns, memory management, mobile threading etc.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
- Passion about technology
What is advantegous for you?
- Experience in the field of banking
- Experience with frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS
- Understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL
What can we offer?
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Excellent technological background
- Career growth
Applications from subcontractors are also welcome!
Place of work: Budapest