Senior Reporting Analyst
Our partner as a leading global bank is present in 100+ countries, 55 of which are in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. In each of these countries the Central Banks and other financial regulatory bodies require the timely and accurate reporting of key monetary statistics that give information about the whole economy and ensuring that capital adequacy standards are met so that banks can defend the economy from the spill over effects in case of a financial crisis.
As part of the team of diverse and supportive professionals, the main tasks are concerned with the review and analysis of detailed statistical, liquidity and prudential reports and ensure accurate and consistent monitoring and reporting across multiple legal vehicles, spanning several countries.
What will you do?
- Execute and review a wide range of complex reporting and analytical activities
- Lead efforts to implement report design updates to reflect regulatory changes
- Drive process efficiency through top of the line technical solutions
- Support the development and implementation of most diligent internal controls
- Mentor junior colleagues
- Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
- Benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting (or any related field)
- At least 3 years of work experience in finance/accounting/controlling in an international environment
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Time management skills and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Advanced knowledge of: Microsoft Office products & Power solutions (such as Power Query)
What is advantageous for you?
- Master's degree in the field of finance
- Shared services experience
- Structured Query Language (SQL) and/or Statistical Analysis System (SAS) experience
We do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and we help them frow to excellence in their fields and positions.
What can our partner offer?
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest