Senior Program Management Officer – Finance
The Finance Project Leadership group runs a number of projects and initiatives in partnership with Finance and Risk teams. These projects encompass both business-driven initiatives and major Finance- and Risk- driven programs, arising from a combination of factors including:
- The rapidly changing business and regulatory environment in which the firm operates
- The constant need to align processes, data and systems used for regulatory reporting, with established firm standards and policies, as well as to enhance efficiency and further strengthen the current control environment.
What will you do in this position?
- Facilitate the Governance and Reporting on multi-year programs, end to end, with multiple systems and countries involved
- Help track, monitor and communicate information to senior executives regarding new projects within the Finance book of work
- Establish Governance structures and program infrastructure to facilitate communication, issue resolution, and delivery
- Matrix manage across different individuals from different areas who are working on the project, including Technology and Finance areas
- Coordinate work slate prioritization for the Finance systems
- Be considered a leader within Finance; will face off to Finance management, senior O&T management, as well as to global functional leads
Your ideal background:
- 7+ years relevant work experience (preferred: withing the Banking industry)
- Experience leading Project roles (5+ years), either as a PMO or Project Manager using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor and report on concurrent, multiple projects
- Excellent project planning / organizational skills, including the ability to prepare and facilitate conversations across project teams- including clear communication across geography, functions and organizational structures
- Multiple years of working in a multi-cultural environment delivering results with virtual teams
- Well-versed and thorough knowledge of Program Management Office processes, structure and technique
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, Fluency in English
- Experience and ease in interfacing with different stakeholder groups
What is advantegous for you?
- PMP or other Project Management certification
What can our partner offer for you?
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity and paternity leave)
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office, flexible working)
Place of work: Budapest