SENIOR NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER
Are you a deeply committed, well-experienced IT Security expert with knowledge of Network / Routing technology? If you are open for the next career step of your professional journey, continue reading:
What will you do?
As a Senior Security Engineer you will be responsible for design, develop and certify Network Security Strategies, products and best practices. You’ll be responsible for design secure content delivery networks and web application firewall technologies. This job involves dealing with all aspects of perimeter security and architectures, defining key components, testing of critical infrastructure and documentation.
- Defining Enterprise Network Security Strategies and directions, key products and solutions
- Define and Architect Secure Content Delivery Networks and Web Application Firewall Technologies
- Research and Develop industry leading security architectures together with various other R&D teams
- Hands-on lab testing of emerging network security technologies
- Benchmark testing of various security products to determine product capabilities and limitations – including end-to-end complex security architectures
- Working in a complex and dynamic environment as part of a large global organization.
- Results focused delivery on global security strategy that aligns with the security doctrine of the firm
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP technologies
- Experience with multiple security disciplines and strong understanding of layered defense concepts
- Hands-on experience with Firewalls, IPS, Proxy, Reverse-Proxy technologies
- Working knowledge of Network / Routing technology
- Experience with Web Application Firewall technologies
- Strong Experience with either or any of the following, Check Point, Palo Alto,
- Large Scale Network and Security design experience is essential
- Strong unix / linux experience
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks, Load Balancing solutions
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of security best practices
- A good working knowledge of X86 systems architectures
- Experience with threat prevention technologies
- Scripting (Python/Perl/Bash)
What can we offer?
- You can work with an experienced global team
- Excellent technological background
- Outstanding compensation package
So how do you feel? Is it a good fit?
Apply with your CV now!
Place of work: Budapest
We’ll organise the interview process via video calls. #staysafe