Senior Java Developer
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with strong background in core Java & API buildout.
Our application is designed to process significant volumes of data from multiple upstream systems, which requires high proportion of straight through processing.
You will be responsible for low level implementation of server side Java and APIs. Given greenfield nature, team welcomes experience of developing stateless APIs. The role will require Unit, Integration & API performance Testing skills. We seek candidate who demonstrates depth and breadth of Java based technologies.
What will you do?
- Implement the application at low level using Java and contribute to higher level architecture decisions
- Be involved in the full agile development lifecycle from analysis, design, development and deployment
- Demonstrate high coverage of unit testing and performance test our APIs
- Work in a leading banking environment on modern treasury funding software development
- Work closely with other team members to maintain high quality code
- Play a key role in our company achieving its mission and learn how to sustain a treasury funding platform serving a number of demanding businesses
- Core Java 8+ and JUnit frameworks
- Knowledge of distributed caches, Ignite highly desirable
- Knowledge of multithreading concepts and design patterns
- Oracle (PL/SQL) experience
- Experience with REST Api, gRPC or GraphQL
- Analytical and problem-solving personality
- Great communication skills
The team is distributed globally in UK, US, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, India and China. In this role you will communicate with various functional groups within our company and work closely with technologists and the business.
What we offer
Friendly and inclusive corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is valued.
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- A supportive workplace for professionals in terms of childcare leave:
- Flexible working options
- Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity leave and paternity leave).
- Competitive compensation package with added benefits:
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Group Life Insurance
Place of work: Budapest