Senior Application Support Analyst
If you have minimum 6 years experience in handling production support activities and minimum 5 years in Database SQL (Oracle), we have an amazing opportunity for You!
What will you do?
- Support daily production batches
- Research and identification from failed batches
- Report to the application support manager lead locally and globally
- Lead a critical operational support service, process, capability
- Establish and monitor process performance measurements and business impact
- Monitor effectiveness and efficiency of production and/or process
- Coordinate with other stake holders located across shores
- Ownership and responsibility for end-to-end production batches
- Ensure process compliance and manage expectations of the leadership
- Actively trace and track issues and document the issue resolutions
- Create monthly issue reports
- Ensure best practices are followed
What will you need?
- Bsc degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics discipline
- Intermediate level of English
- Experienced with handling production support activities
- Hands-on experience UNIX with knowledge in scripting language to create scripts for automation of daily batch reports
- 5+ years experience in Database SQL (Oracle)
- 6+ years’ experience in handling production support activities
- Write PL SQL queries on Oracle and Sybase
- Good expertise in database level analysis
- Experience with ETL Development tools
- Thorough understanding of DWH methodologies
- Design pattern implementation, Algorithms and Data Structure
- Unix shell scripting
What can we offer?
- Work with a highly motivated team
- Excellent technological background
- Professional trainings
- Modern environment
- Challenging international projects
- Growth opportunity within company
- Learn/ add domain skill in the area of finance and primary market trading and accounting
Place of work: Budapest
Then don’t forget to apply with your CV below!