Do you have hands-on SFDC developer experience? Do you know what Apex and Visualforce are? If yes, read on we have a great job opportunity at a multinational company.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible to convert business requirements into technical solutions and implement them in salesforce platform.
- Developing client specific solutions using Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods and Visualforce pages
- Design and develop/publish various Inbound/Outbound Web services to enable real time integrations
- Responsible for documenting and implementing the best practices in the system to ensure the stability of the system
What is mandatory?
- Bsc+ in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field/work experience
- Fluent English knowledge
- 2 to 4 years in SalesForce.com CRM Platform as Developer (hands-on experience in design, development and implementation of solutions)
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including version control, unit testing, integration testing and codebase promotion across environments
- CRM integration and configuration knowledge
- First-hand experience and understanding with Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex, Java, HTML, XML, SQL, CSS, and REST-based web services
- Solid understanding of Oracle CPQ
What is advantegous?
- Salesforce.com Platform Developer certification
What can our partner offer:
- Long-term career path
- Multinational environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest