Reporting Analyst – SQL
We are looking for an experienced Reporting Analyst with strong SQL background, fluent English and EU citizenship.
What will you do:
- Work with Business on the map-gap analysis.
- Participate in requirements analysis and advise on design and implementation of data subscriptions or outbounds.
- Review inquiries, issues reported and propose timely and efficient resolution
- Implement/advise integration solutions with database and distributed technologies like Hadoop
- Work collaboratively with the existing global team
- Do impact analysis of existing applications and suggest best ways of incorporating new requirements
- Maintain compliance standards, implement localization or globalization of software
- Fluent English knowledge
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ year experience working with Finance reporting applications/warehouses
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL, SQL tuning, understanding of the Relational Data Modal, comfortable with multiple database concepts, i.e. RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Warehouse.
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts
- Prior experience of working with multiple teams (local, virtual/global) and ability to coordinate track and expedite tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem with experience in Hive, MapReduce, Spark etc.
What can our partner offer:
- Long-term career path
- Challenging projects
- Multinational environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest