A new project needs you as an enthusiastic and experenced Release Manger! If you’re looking for a new career opportunity and have 5+ years’ relevant experience we’re looking forward to meet you!
About the project:
This project operating a number of parallel independent Development, Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing environments with separate release, change windows and changing requirements on data mention, job scheduling and different integration and interfaces with other surrounding third-party systems.
Your main responsibilities:
Manage releases (2+ release windows per week) for the 10+ environments e-2-e including quality management measures and development of checklists and handbooks to “industrialize” this process.
What will you do:
- Establishing and ensuring that appropriate Transition and Transformation Methodology (TTM) and ITIL processes are followed
- Responsible for ensuring that resources, timelines, and the overall quality of the process are all considered and accounted for co-ordinates all the Program Management Office (PMO) internal and external project activities
- Manage and support SMEs in execution of their activities
- Intensive collaboration with partners
- 5+ years in operation of release & change management processes or similar activities
- Location Düsseldorf 3-4 days per week – mandatory probably in the first 3 month
- Ideally background in financial services
- German Language
- Opportunity to work in an open & rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to participate in various international projects
- Professional development and career path
- Home office opportunity