Product Control Analyst
Do you have a self-motivated personality with strong analytical skills?
You have just gained Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance and looking for a job where you have the opportunity to grow?
Then this could be the perfect role for you! Keep on reading and apply today!
In this position you will be responsible for the end-to-end Product Control process.
What will you do?
- Daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyze new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated, also understand and analyze the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades.
- Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office and IT teams
- Use effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner. Focus on recurring issues and drive through enhancement projects and systems fixes
- Support standardization efforts and also work on ad-hoc projects to implement process improvement ideas
- Benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style
- Use your experience and knowledge to drive and contribute to outstanding team performance
- Develop an enquiring and questioning mind-set.
- Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
What is your ideal background?
- 1-3 year work experience
- Excellent English (both verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong PC skills (Excel, Word) .
What is advantageous for you?
- University/College degree in Finance/Accounting, but we are open to other majors as well
What can our partner offer?
- Competitive compensation package
- Supportive and friendly corporate culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development opportunities in the field of investment banking, process reengineering and digitization
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Cooperation with a socially active, international and multicultural team
Place of work: Budapest