We are looking for an awesome candidate to join our team of experts, who has 5+ years' in oracle database management and 3+ years' Project Experience! Do you like to travel? In the first 3 months, you have to go to Düsseldorf 3-4 days per week.
About the project:
This project operating a number of parallel independent Development, Integration Testing, Acceptance Testing environments with separate releases, change windows and changing requirements on data mention, job scheduling and different integration and interfaces with other surrounding third-party systems.
Your main task:
Support the development team with oracle database expertise in configuration and operation. Managing the development and test environments within a project mode in a development environment for the 10+ environments e-2-e. Optimizing and performance engineering of Oracle.
What will you do:
· Establishing and ensuring that appropriate Transition and Transformation Methodology (TTM) and ITIL processes are followed
· Responsible for ensuring that resources, timelines, and the overall quality of the process are all considered and accounted for Managing leveraged DB delivery resources in nearshore and facilitating the handover
· Intensive collaboration with partners
· Work in a project and consulting mode
What will you need:
· 5+ years in oracle database management or similar activities
· 3+ years Project Experience
· Regular travel to Düsseldorf (3-4 days/week) is mandatory
· Fluent English
· Ideally a background in financial services
· German Language
· Oracle Performance Engineering background
Our offer for your hard work:
· Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
· Culture & Values