Junior/Medior Reporting Analyst
Our partner's Reporting Centre in Budapest is a key part of Finance functions of the company. There, professionals work together in a central location, to ensure consistent quality of local regulatory reporting on a global scale.
What will you do?
- Create and formulate various reports that detail important aspects of the bank’s financials for the Central Banks and other regulators
- Apply and develop controls and reports including reconciliations, static data and variance analysis
- Be a valuable source of information to Local Finance teams, Financial Control, Treasury, Risk Departments (e.g. audits, regulatory inquiries)
- Identify control improvement opportunities
- Take part in process migration, efficiency and innovation projects
- Exploit a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
- Benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style
Your ideal background:
- Work experience in Reporting/Accounting or related fields of Finance
- University/College degree (preferably in the field of Finance)
- Fluent English
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
We do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and we help them frow to excellence in their fields and positions.
What can our partner offer?
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest