Junior Finance Analyst
Do you have a self-motivated personality with strong analytical skills?
You have just gained Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking and looking for a job where you have the opportunity to grow?
Then this could be a perfect role for you where you can use your analytical mindset in ever growing number of fields at our international client. Scroll down and read the whole description!
- be responsible for validation of market data inputs, reporting and analysis
- provide accurate and timely forecasts
- ensure that all monthly reporting deadlines are met and required documentation is archived in compliance with reporting deadlines
- assist in financial reporting
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking
- Knowledge of finance instruments
- MS Excel knowledge and experience ( VBA programming is a plus)
- General understanding of how collateral and lending works at a major bank
- Self-motivated, innovative and detail oriented personality
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- EU work permit
What can our partner offer?
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest