Junior Finance Analyst
Do you have a self-motivated personality with strong analytical skills?
Have you graduated from high school or are you working on your university degree in field of Accounting or Finance or Banking and looking for a job where you have the opportunity to grow?
Then this could be a perfect role for you where you can use your analytical mindset in ever growing number of fields at our international client.
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? Scroll down and read the whole description!
What will you do?
- Provide accurate and timely funding forecasts
- Monitor Nostro Account balances and align reporting
- Review and analyse complex transactions both intraday and during reconciliation
- Effective communication with multiple foreign departments
- Keep strict daily cut-off times in terms of reconciliation
- Collect information from various banking systems and platforms
What will you need?
- High school graduated
- Detail oriented personality with strong analytical background
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to multitask
- Proactivity and critical thinking
- Fluency in English
- Excellent spoken and written Hungarian
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Outlook)
- Openness to early (7am-3.30pm) and later 3pm-11pm work – twice a week
- Self motivated personality
- Ability to work independently, learns quickly
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders and departments
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking
What can we offer?
- Growth opportunity within company
- Flexible if you need to take days for university exams
- Gaining knowledge of numerous bank products and processes through their effect on cash management
- Broader exposure to the field of Operations/Treasury
- Professional trainings
- Modern environment
Salary range: 390.000 – 420.000 HUF gross/month
Place of work: Budapest