Junior Finance Analyst
Do you have a self-motivated personality with strong analytical skills?
You have just gained Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking and looking for a job where you have the opportunity to grow?
Then this could be a perfect role for you where you can use your analytical mindset in ever growing number of fields at our international client. Scroll down and read the whole description!
What will you do?
- be responsible for validation of market data inputs, reporting and analysis
- provide accurate and timely forecasts
- ensure that all monthly reporting deadlines are met and required documentation is archived in compliance with reporting deadlines
- assist in financial reporting
What will you need?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Banking
- Knowledge of finance instruments
- MS Excel knowledge and experience ( VBA programming is a plus)
- General understanding of how collateral and lending works at a major bank
- Self-motivated, innovative and detail oriented personality
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ability to prioritize to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- EU work permit
What can our partner offer?
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest