Java Backend Developer
Are you agile with Java (from advanced to pro)?
Do you find the business world appealing?
The ideal new colleague has at least 5 years’ experience in Java developing, but if you are a Senior Java ACE we are pleased to meet you!
- Design and develop modules across the technology stack
- Effectively communicate development progress to the Tech Lead and Project Managers
- Deliver high quality technical solutions to multiple global stakeholders
- Manage tasks, projects & dependencies effectively
- Work hands on architecting, designing & developing technology solutions
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies
- Delivering Firm and Regulatory risk management solutions
- Familiarity with modern front-end frameworks: Bootstrap etc.
- Good understanding of various formats like JSON, XML, Parquet and Avro.
- Ability to translate wire frames and UI designs into functional web pages.
- Cross-browser/platform web development best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle is required and exposure to other relational databases like Sybase, MS SQL server is a plus
- Strong Debugging and Problem Solving Skills
- Provide batch execution support during testing and QA
- Adapt to changing requirements and technologies
- Good communication skills, ability to understand business requirements and translate them to technical functionality
Good to have
- Exposure / good to have knowledge on Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit
- Experience with Unix, Tomcat.
- Experience in Jenkins and continuous integration is a plus.
- Agile (Scrum)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Technical in-depth knowledge
- Precise with the deadlines
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
What can we offer?
- You can learn from a global experienced engineer team
- Excellent technological background
- Superb compensation package
So what do you think? Is it a good fit?
Apply with your CV now!
Place of work: Budapest