Financial System Analyst
We are looking for an experienced System Analyst with strong SQL background, at least intermediate Unix knowledge, experience in Financial sector, fluent English and EU citizenship.
What will you do:
- Work with Business on the map-gap analysis.
- Participate in requirements analysis and advise on design and implementation of data subscriptions or outbounds.
- Review inquiries, issues reported and propose timely and efficient resolution
- Implement/advise integration solutions with database and distributed technologies like Hadoop
- Work collaboratively with the existing global team
- Do impact analysis of existing applications and suggest best ways of incorporating new requirements
- Maintain compliance standards, implement localization or globalization of software
- Fluent English and Hungarian knowledge
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ year experience working with Finance reporting applications/warehouses
- Strong knowledge of Oracle SQL, SQL tuning, understanding of the Relational Data Model, comfortable with multiple database concepts, i.e. RDBMS, OODB, ODS, Warehouse.
- Knowledge of data modelling concepts
- Experience and at least intermediate knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Prior experience of working with multiple teams (local, virtual/global) and ability to coordinate track and expedite tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem with experience in Hive, MapReduce, Spark etc.
What can our partner offer:
- Long-term career path
- Challenging projects
- Multinational environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest