We are currently looking for a DevSecOps Engineer colleague who could join our partner's team and work on one of their most prestigious, international product's development: a core business system for one of the world's greatest music company. This system manages the distribution of musical products all around the world.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Working with the Cloud Ops team and with Java developers
- Building and setting up development tools and infrastructure
- Automate and improve development and release processes
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes'
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
The project's technology stack consist of the following:
- AWS deployment with Docker & Kubernetes
- On premise deployment on Linux
- Build: Gradle, Maven, Jenkins (being phased out)
- Database: PostgreSQL / Sysbase (being phased out)
- Core language: Java SE (currently 8, planning to transition to 11)
- Interfaces: REST, GraphQL
- Messaging: ActiveMQ / Kafka
- Persistence: JPA-like custom implementation
What will you need?
- BSc/MSc degree (Computer Science, Information Engineering or any related field)
- 5+ years experience as DevSecOps engineer with experience working:
- in the cloud
- in an international environment
- with Java developer teams
- Good communication skills (both in Hungarian and in English)
- Constructive, problem solving attitude
- Excellent Linux/Unix knowledge and scripting skills
- Excellent Docker & Kubernetes knowledge and hands on experience with at least one programming language
- Good AWS/Azure and Jenkins (or equivalent) knowledge
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Awareness of DevSecOps and Agile principles, best practices
What is advantageous for you?
- Experience with Java build tools (gradle)
What can we offer?
- Stable, long term opportunity with various tasks
- Free English course, technical courses
- Partial or full home office is supported
- Regular team buildings
- Dinner allowance
Place of work: Budapest