Data Scientist Project Manager
Your role will include the following responsibilities
- Collaborating with use case owners to take business requirements and translate them into research problems.
- Creating formal problem specifications (including how models are tested and evaluated) for those research problems for use with our model development and deployment platform.
- Creating benchmark models for the research problems.
- Engaging with research consultants, providing problem support and direction as needed.
- With senior stakeholders and feedback from research consultants, refining the Global Research Network workstream to optimize engagement and quality of work produced.
- Helping with technical requirements planning for new features and improvements to our internal platform as part of workstream development.
- Managing the evaluation process for Global Research Network candidates.
- 2+ years of experience in data science.
- Knowledge of intermediate concepts and approaches in Machine Learning.
- Experience in building models using Python/R. Python is our shared language, so experience with Python is a big plus.
- Experience working with Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
- Confident communicator who is comfortable with technical discussions.
- Would enjoy interacting with and fostering development of our online community of research consultants.
- Intellectually curious.
- Ability to thrive in a flexible, non-hierarchical and collaborative environment.
- Excellent problem solver.
What can we offer:
- Professional development: books, online training
- Opportunity to attend or speak on conferences
- Opportunity for travel
- Flexible working hours
- Home office opportunity
- Healthcare benefit package
- Eye-glasses allowance
- Excellent salary and compensation package
- You can choose your working tools (Mac or Windows)
- Relocation allowance
Place of work: Budapest