We are currently looking for an experienced Data Architect who will join our partner's Business Intelligence Delivery and Operations team in Budapest. You will be working with data analysts and data engineers in a fast-paced bi analytics environment.
Keep on reading and apply today!
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from requirements, technical design to development, testing, and deployment of high-quality data, business analytics, and reporting solutions
- Work with internal IT teams and third-party partners to design and implement data integrations to support business requirements
- Work closely with business teams to translate analytic business requirements into architecture and data designs to support business outcomes
- Analyze and document source to target data mappings
- Provide analytics support related to data analytics, business reporting projects including prototyping, testing, and design
- Analyze business requirements, design logical data models and system functions, and produce data architecture design documentation and technical specifications.
- Build scalable data models to support enterprise level reporting/analytics
- Develop data and information integration standards for project development, data modeling, and documentation that are maintained as the data environment evolves
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives
- Master's degree or 4-year degree with major in computer science engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) will substitute for minimum 5 years’ professional IT experience.
- Experience in databases, analytics, big data systems or business intelligence products
- SAP Cloud Analytics or PowerBI reporting tools experience is desired
- Exposure with object-oriented coding languages such as Java and Python
- Aptitude for writing machine learning algorithms
- Data Conversions and Data Quality Management experience
- Cloud Architecture experience (particularly with AWS)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team in a dynamic global environment
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
- Strategic and critical thinking, analytical problem-solving, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer focus and desire to teach other team members about technology in the area of expertise
- Experience on project management framework Agile (Jira toolset)
- Experience in using the following SAP tools:
- Data Services and Landscape Transformation (SLT)
- HANA Data Modeling and Data Views Development
- Business Objects Web Intelligence Visualizations Development
- Business Objects tools including UDT, IDT, and Web Intelligence
- ERP application, data and processes experience
- Master Data Governance and Master Data Management principles
What is advantageous for you?
- SAP Analytics Cloud BI or SAP Data Warehouse Cloud or SAP IBP experience is a plus
- Experience in a GxP environment is a plus
What can our partner offer?
- Challenging projects
- Long-term career path
- Multinational environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest