Data Analytics Lead
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating the development of a resourcing tool & associated data governance framework
- Establishing a robust data governance framework and connectivity across Business & HR systems
- Support identifying and tracking staffing needs to meet the consent order transformation program requirements
- Establish a common ground for comparison and measurement of current staffing methodologies that exist across the organization and ensure adherence to guiding principles
- Analyze data needs and identify data sources & assist in the transition from legacy to standard data
- Identify/implement staffing capacity planning and management tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and effectiveness.
- Incorporate business demand drivers into the capacity planning methodologies and processes that will allow for the identification of future needs
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting.
- Create dashboards and analytics to track staffing adequacy of risk and control functions.
- Validate confidence of established influence/drivers impacting forecasts
- Investigate and escalate data quality issues throughout the process
You will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Advanced Excel), Power Query, SQL
- Knowledge of: data visualization tools & systems
- Demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- Excellent communicational skills (Fluency in English)
- Analytic capability
- Organized, self-directed personality, high attention to details and the ability to manage multiple tasks & activities at the same time
What is advantageous for you?
- Knowledge of data integration & transformation tools
- Familiarity with Workday, CHAT, Renault
What can our partner offer for you?
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office)
Place of work: Budapest