Transformation Data Analytics Lead
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic direction of staffing capacity planning, developing analytical tools, understanding staffing adequacy via active management of a set of variable and non-variable activities across risk and control population.
If you have excellent analytical abilities, high degree of curiosity, strong familiarity with big data, the latest programming and visualization platforms, languages and has advanced statistical skills with familiarity around NLP techniques as well as strong leadership skills and an ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional teams.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate the development of a resourcing tool and an associated data governance framework
- Establishing a robust data governance framework and connectivity across Business & HR systems
- Establish a common ground for comparison and measurement of current staffing methodologies that exist across the organization and ensure adherence to guiding principles
- Support identifying and tracking staffing needs to meet the consent order transformation program requirements
- Partner with the HR Transformation team to design and deploy reporting required to support regulatory/board requirements. Assist in developing the strategy to better identify, track and report on the risk and control populations in the firm
- Analyze data needs and identify data sources & assist in the transition from legacy to standard data
- Identify/implement staffing capacity planning and management tools and technology enablers that will improve accuracy and effectiveness.
- Incorporate business demand drivers into the capacity planning methodologies and processes that will allow for the identification of future needs
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels
- Analyze data needs and identify data sources, assist in the transition from legacy to standard data
- Create dashboards and analytics to track staffing adequacy of risk and control functions.
- Validate confidence of established influence/drivers impacting forecasts
- Investigate and escalate data quality issues throughout the process
You will need:
- Master's degree
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of data visualization tools & systems
- Relevant AI, NLP, RPA knowledge
- Advanced mathematical and statistical knowledge around big data
- Excellent communicational skills (Fluency in English)
- Strong experience with data visualization platforms and recent programming languages
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Advanced Excel), macros, Power Query, SQL
- Demonstrated experience operating internationally across large, highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships across various levels of seniority
- High level of analytic capability
- Organized, self-directed personality, high attention to details and the ability to manage multiple tasks & activities at the same time
What is advantageous for you?
- Familiarity with data integration & transformation workflow tools
- Familiarity with Workday, CHAT
What can our partner offer for you?
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment
- Paid Parental Leave Program (maternity and paternity leave)
- Growth and career opportunity within the company
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (home office, flexible working)
Place of work: Budapest