We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Citrix and Application Packaging Expert to join our Team. We need experts in CVS to support the project in implementing the solution and troubleshooting in difficult project phases.
As a Citrix Engineer you will be part of a project which is operating a number of parallel independent development, integration testing, acceptance testing environments with separate releases, change windows and changing requirements on data mention, job scheduling and different integration and interfaces with other surrounding third-party systems.
The project is using Citrix CVS for the workplace implementation.
- Participate in project assessment, software packaging, custom scripting
- Managing Company Citrix system and its other technologies
- Solve complex technical issues and develop customised solutions in deploying software applications to a diverse workstation environment
- Design and implement platform security
- Checking and controlling the server, and offering solutions to its problems
With enterprise-scale experience, you’ll demonstrate a structured approach to delivery with a focus on mitigating risks and safe delivery.
- Open for travel 3-4 days/week
- 5-10 years work experience with entire Citrix Suite / Application Packaging (or similar activities)
- Project experience in CVS is a plus
- Experience with standard change management and configuration policies
- Previous 2nd and 3rd line technical support experience, with a high level focus on problem management
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across the business, at varying levels of seniority
- Advantage: background in financial services
- Must have: English Language
- Good to have: German Language
An SCCM or Citrix certificate would be advantageous, but isn’t essential.
Benefits for your hard work:
- Home office options
- Lots of challenges to learn
- Professional international background
- Location: Budapest/Düsseldorf 3-4 days/week and home office