Audit Manager – Information Security
Our partner is looking for an Audit Manager, who will be responsible for the management of risk assessment and audit delivery covering the full spectrum of Information Security, overseeing internal operating controls, processes and practices. Recommend changes and enhancements to existing policies and controls to make sure they are current, adequate, functional and utilized in accordance with standards established by the government and the company.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in auditing general and application controls using IS best practices and standards, including the NIST Cybersecurity and Risk Management Frameworks.
- Assists in the development of a robust IS Audit Plan
- Delivers on-time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems.
- Partners with Directors and Managing Directors
How will you get there?
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Prior success conducting internal IT audits
- Ability to build relationships while asking tough questions
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Related certifications (CPA, CISA, CIA or similar) are a plus. Additional security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CITP, CEH or similar) are desired.
- Works independently with demonstrated experience in managing technology audits and projects according to strict timetables and quality standards.
- Effective negotiation and excellent communication skills,
Our offer for your hard work:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- A supportive workplace
- Competitive compensation package