Agile Coach – Scrum Master
We are currently looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our partner's team in Budapest.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Deliver thought leadership on Agile best practices, at scale, for assigned products and programs
- Guide and coach scrum teams on agile values and how to use agile practices
- Provide needed agile training to align our teams around a common language and methodology
- Participate in creation of Agile coaching strategy, creating a common approach that would help our teams delivery with improved effectiveness and efficiency
- Contribute to development of the company’s unified agile development methodology, through alignment with product and technology stakeholders
- Work together with product and engineering leaders from assigned Product Lines to enable them as impediment removers for our teams.
- Help transform our company into a self-learning and continuously improving organization.
- Support creating an empowering culture of self-organizing teams, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, quality, and speed to market.
- Ensure effective execution across Scrum teams aligned to an Agile Release Train (ART) to ensure high-quality business value is delivered, managing the flow of value through the ART.
- Execute Train-wide processes using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) including:
- Facilitating the Program Increment Planning event, Inspect & Adapt workshops, PI System Demo
- Facilitating Program Increment Planning readiness in partnership with Product Management and Architecture
- Track execution and publish PI Objectives/Team progress for visibility and transparency
Knowledge and experience:
- SAFe certifications, ideally SAFe RTE or SAFe SPC
- PMI-ACP, Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Several years of agile coaching and program management experience (at scrum team, team of teams and leadership levels)
- Experience and active participation in 2+ agile transformations, with demonstrable results
- Bachelor’s degree with major in computer science engineering (or equivalent) from an accredited university (preferred) will substitute for minimum 5 years’ professional IT experience.
Skills & abilities:
- Mentor, Agile Coach, Program Management / Scaled Agile Framework experience in an organization with primary revenue streams derived from software product development and sales
- Communication and change management expertise spanning software developers to senior executives
- Skilled in the development of agile metrics to incentivize best practice behaviors at all levels of the organization
- Experience in product management or engineering development, and leadership of product development teams
What can we offer?
- Long-term career path
- Challenging projects
- Multinational environment
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Career growth
Place of work: Budapest